Re: Co-operative FAQ : Call for questions

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 19:56:28 +1000

Only that a FAQ for the likes of usenet denizens should not be hosted by the corporation that produces the product. There may be some reluctance to voice genuine concerns or to 'tell it like it is' if there was any suggestion that Oracle Corp was in charge of, or overseeing the content of, the FAQ.

Regards
HJR

--
The views expressed are my own only, and definitely NOT those of Oracle