Re: looking for 8i training materials?

From: Perry MacInnis <perrymac_at_hfx.eastlink.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 21:58:21 -0300

If someone is looking for 8i training material:

I have the smartforce cbts (10) for 8i DBA exam STS Test for 1ZO-023 exam
plus a ton of cbts for 8 dba as extra material and soon will have the 6 simulators, plus much more e-mail: perrymac_at_hfx.eastlink.ca

"Rux" <roelt_at_email.com> wrote in message news:IlaN6.5795$oi1.401238_at_bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> "Brent" <44ku_at_sunflower.com> wrote in message
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1238776819
> >
> > This OCP preparation package includes all titles listed below as well as
 5
 OCP test vouchers.

> > Titles in this Library:
> > * Oracle SQL: Basic SELECT Statements
> > * Oracle SQL: Data Retrieval Techniques
> > * Oracle SQL: DML and DDL
> > * Oracle PL/SQL: Basics
> > * Oracle8 Database Administration: Create a Database
> > * Oracle8 Database Administration: Manage an Instance
> > * Oracle8 Database Administration: Managing Storage Structures
> > * Oracle8 Database Administration: Manage Data Storage
> > * Oracle8 Database Administration: Manage Security
> > * Oracle Simulator: Oracle8 Database Administration Pack 1
> > * Oracle Simulator: Oracle8 Database Administration Pack 2
> > * Oracle Simulator: Oracle8 Database Administration Pack 3
> > * Oracle8 Backup & Recovery: Strategies and Backups
> > * Oracle8 Backup & Recovery: Troubleshooting and Recovery
> > * Oracle Simulator: Oracle8 Backup and Recovery Pack 1
> > * Oracle8 Network Administration: Net8 Architecture and Basic
 Configuration
> > * Oracle8 Network Administration: Net8 Additional Configuration and
 Troubleshooting