Re: Can't create view

From: Michael Dodd <doddme_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 19:04:38 -0500

Don't get me wrong, I think it stinks. It just helps me understand why when a user can select against a table, and I can select against a table, and I create a procedure that selects against a table, grant execute permission on that procedure to the same user who can select against the table directly - the procedure fails because he can't select against that table. Huh? Much head scratching.