Re: Where can we get DLT7000 tapes?

From: Spencer <spencerp_at_swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 22:19:16 -0500

the media cartridges for a DLT 7000 tape drive are typically referred to as "DLT Cartridge IV" or "DLTtape Cartridge IV"

there are quite a few good brands to choose from: Fuji, HP, Imation, Maxell, Quantum, Sony, TDK, etc.

nearly every office supply vendor should carry one or more of these brands.

www . staples . com
www . egghead . com
www . hp . com
www . officedepot . com

one source i like to use to get pricing info is http://www.pricewatch.com

is that "EDM" as in "EMC Data Manager" or "EDM" as in "Enterprise Data Mover" ?