Please HELP... with ROLLUP (?!?!?!)

From: Cyb3rPunk <a.merola_at_inwind.it>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 15:04:02 +0200

Hi,

I am migrating a web application from Microsoft SQL Server to Oracle 8.

At the end of a query I found the instruction WITH ROLLUP.

"The ROLLUP operator is useful in generating reports that contain subtotals and totals. The ROLLUP operator generates a result set that is similar to the result sets generated by the CUBE operator."

Is there something similar on Oracle???

Please help me! :-)

Alex Received on Mon May 28 2001 - 08:04:02 CDT