ORDER BY for JDBC ??

From: Jose Alberto Pino <japino_at_yomismo.com>
Date: 28 May 2001 08:04:59 -0700

Hi , we have a problem with the ORDER BY sentence using JDBC...

We are working against ORACLE Database, and we have a VARCHAR2 column where we have put numbers and characters, the matter apears when we Order the query; sometimes the characters seems to be before the numbers and sometimes the numbers gone before de characters, if it's sounds you, we will thank you a lot for your help.

Sorry about my english , bye. Received on Mon May 28 2001 - 10:04:59 CDT