Co-operative FAQ : Call for questions

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 21:33:24 +0100

Following my second call for comment on a co-operative FAQ, the response from potential users and authors has been fairly promising.

I would still like to hear from anyone who knows of an ISP who offers free WebSpace that (a) performs well, and (b) would make life easy for a FAQ-searcher.

In the meantime, I would like to put out a call for questions that should be put on the FAQ. Questions should be short, and clear. If you think you have a good answer to the question, please make a comment to that effect, but DO NOT send the answer in as yet.

Send direct email if you can, with the subject of FAQ - Question.

I will collate questions in about 10 days time, and post a page on my website calling for answers, or indicating that an answer is already being 'sponsored'. At the same time I will post a blank format that should be downloaded for answer.

If you have further suggestions for how to run any aspect of the FAQ - keep them
coming.

--
Jonathan Lewis

Practical Oracle 8i:  Building Efficient Databases
Publishers:  Addison-Wesley

Reviews at: http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/book_rev.html