Re: From 1second to 2 minutes in a single column...

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 20:01:32 -0400

Check out the query plans to see whats up. Use autotrace in sqlplus (see http://osi.oracle.com/~tkyte/article1/autotrace.html if you don't know of that). Post the results and perhaps we can diagnose whats going on.

--
Thomas Kyte (tkyte_at_us.oracle.com) Oracle Service Industries
Howtos and such: http://asktom.oracle.com/ http://asktom.oracle.com/~tkyte/