Installation of Developer on unix

From: CSC <jcheong_at_cooper.com.hk>
Date: 25 May 2001 15:47:55 GMT

When I install Form 6i, it return the following error:

'rdbms' software is not available in the current distribution source and has not been installed.
You must obtain and install 'rdbms' software from some other source first. Note: You may also get this error if the Installer registry file has been overwritten

However, I have already installed Oracle 8.1.7 in the same Solaris or Linux box.

--
e-Consultant
http://www.asl.com.hk/employment.htm