Installation of Oracle Client 8.1 under Win NT

From: Axel Schmitz-Tewes <ast_at_in-telegence.net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 10:03:06 +0200

Hi all,

I try quite a time to install an OBDC connection from a NT Workstationt o an Oracle server. My problem is that I am totally unsuccessful in installing the ODBC connection. Whenever I try to install it the system gives the message that it needs the orcale drivers normally installed with the client. But the client is installed....

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Axel Received on Fri May 25 2001 - 03:03:06 CDT