Re: latest date

From: Mark J. Bobak <mark.NOSPAM_at_bobak.net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 01:20:58 GMT

Unless I misunderstand, you have something like: table inspections

inspect_id number
vehicle_id number
inspection_date date

Then, it should be as simple as:
select vehicle_id, max(inspection_date) from inspections group by vehicle_id;

That will give you the latest date for each vehicle.

Is that what you want?

-Mark