Howto do Whenever error in PL/SQL

From: Amos <amos_987_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 17:18:53 -0200

Hi,

I'm doing a lot of execute immediate a loop inside a procedure. My problem is that if one of the exec fails, the SP terminates. What I want to do is something like whenever error do ... insert the statement that failed into an exception table and continue to exec the next command.

Is there a way to do it in PL/SQL ??

Cheers,
Amos Received on Wed May 23 2001 - 14:18:53 CDT