Re: Wondering about certification

From: Tibor Biro <tiborbiro_at_home.com>
Date: 23 May 2001 12:24:22 -0700

Thanks Phil for taking the time to answer my questions.

My options were:

  1. Learn PL/SQL well enough to start delivering good products with Oracle in the backend
  2. All of the above plus become an OCP in the process with a little bit of extra effort.

I think I'll pick the second path, actually I started already.

Thanks again,

Tibor