Re: Error- Table or View does not exist.

From: Brian Walden <ruhockey7_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 10:11:57 -0500

Lets say that there is a table called "MyTable" that shows up in the result set when i call "SELECT table_name FROM user_tables" This tells me that there is a table called MyTable.

Now, when I call "SELECT * FROM MyTable" i get an error that says "table or view does not exist"

I am confused why the first query would indicate that there is a table called MyTable and the second query says that no such table or view exists.