RE: where can i find oracle 7.3.4 or 8.1.5 japanese version!

From: bryan munday <bardy_at_MailAndNews.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 12:00:07 -0400

>===== Original Message From "shiyong" <shi1110_at_etang.com> =====
>thank you very much .
>just give me the link of URL is wonderful

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong (which I may well be) but you should be able to set the chracter set using the NLS options in init.ora when
creating the database. You should be able to download from technet.oracle.com. Check the documentation there.

Regards

Bryan

                http://MailAndNews.com

 Create a new mailbox, or access your existing IMAP4 or  POP3 mailbox from anywhere with just a web browser.