Wondering about certification

From: Tibor Biro <tiborbiro_at_home.com>
Date: 22 May 2001 08:46:57 -0700

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask this, I couldn't find an OCP-only newsgroup (let me know if you know one). Anyway, I have a couple of questions about the Application Developer certification since I started preparing for it.

Thanks in advance,

Tibor Received on Tue May 22 2001 - 10:46:57 CDT