Re: certification

From: Phil Haigh <phil.haigh_at_fwpharma.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 22:33:11 +0100

> I just wonder if there are questions available on the net. I ve found only
 sample
> questions on oracle website, but the other I ve found are not free...
 Where
> can I find any questions for free?

Just buy the Osborne certification book, make sure you know all the material for each exam before you take it and the Oracle sample questions are all you need to show you what they're like. I did certification this way and passed with no problems. Knowing the material is far more important than second-guessing what questions might crop up.

Phil Haigh
Oracle Certified Professional - Developer 6i Received on Tue May 22 2001 - 16:33:11 CDT