OCI question!!

From: Edy <aparaak_at_hotpop.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 17:26:45 +0200

Hi everybody.
I have instaled Oracle8i version 8.1.7 for linux and I want to make a program using the OCI. I have read the documentation about this and tell that old functions like olog, obndrn, oclose must be replaces with the new functions OCIBindByName(), OCILogon() ... but the directory demos contains the examples using the old functions and even I have downloaded the examples with the new functions and I'm not able to compile it.

What should I do?
In which library, shared or static, are this new functions to link with it?

Thanks. Received on Tue May 22 2001 - 10:26:45 CDT