Graphics Developer: Constant Categories (X) axis

From: Uncle Ric <LeeRC_at_nv.doe.gov>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 17:20:38 GMT

Greetings:

        I want to plot data per month. Hence the x-axis is to have constant month labels (ex, 'Jan'..'Dec'). The y-axis would have month-dependent variable data from a db table.

Question: How can I specify CONSTANT values for the x-axis within Oracle's Graphic Developer (stand-alone or w/in Report Developer)? I thought about using a template but every time I try to defy a chart, the tool asks for the data (db column) source. All I want to do is to plat the y-data per x-data (months) which are static constants, not available in the db source.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Ric. Received on Mon May 21 2001 - 12:20:38 CDT