Re: ORACLE_HOME is not set in your environment (Mandrake-80)

From: Nicolas Bronke <newsgroup_at_trinity.de>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 18:39:12 +0200

> export ORACLE_HOME=/your/oracle/home_directory (for example
> /opt/oracle/OraHome1)

Jimmy

thank you very much, this was for me an important tip to get what I wanted. Now I am able to access my linux database. Sure not everything is perfect (because I have to reenter this statement whith each start of the database) but Ias I said I can try my linux database.

Regards

Nicolas Received on Sun May 20 2001 - 11:39:12 CDT