Where is my SQL PLUS?

From: T Laba <slaba_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 14:30:56 GMT

I downloaded and installed the NT version of 8i but I do not see SQL*PLUS on the Start>Programs>Oraclehome>Application Development> SQLPLUS

There is nothing after Application Development. Do I have to start the database
or something? I installed the personal Edition with minimum.

Thanks

Steve Received on Sun May 20 2001 - 09:30:56 CDT