Help Needed: Oracle 8.1.7. Replication

From: Jan Davidek <dejva_at_globe.cz>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 21:43:14 +0200

Hi all,

does anyone here completed the replication task successfully with Oracle 8.1.7 Database? My colleagues are solving the problem, but it doesn't work out. Oracle support didn't help as well :(

We need to replicate data between two servers. We create master Database and a Snapshot, replication from Master to Snapshot goes well, but the replication back (Snapshot ==> Master) fails.

If anyone knows how to solve the problem or knows where we should make mistake, please let me know as soon as possible to this email:

jan.davidek_at_globe.cz

Thank you very much.

Jan Davidek Received on Sat May 19 2001 - 14:43:14 CDT