Cracking open a view

From: Joel Stevens <joelst_at_nsis.net>
Date: 19 May 2001 14:49:45 -0700

I am getting underway with Oracle and have access to a database that is pretty representative of a production environment. I am aware there is an Oracle tool that allows me to "crack" open or break down an existing View so that I can see which fields from specific tables are used to make up the View. I believe it is a tool that can be purchased from Oracle and is maybe part of a larger package called something like Oracle Development Manager or Oracle Scheme Manager. I would appreciate if someone could provide the name of this tool. Thanks. Received on Sat May 19 2001 - 16:49:45 CDT