Re: Medical Databases?

From: Ludo Van Helleputte <Ludo.van.helleputte_at_be.pwcglobal.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 22:05:54 +0200

I've participated in a LARGE project for MGH-Boston with Oracle as DB for medical records and patient data, and there is something shocking I remember : in the "disclaimer" Oracle documented that they take NO responsibility whatsoever when used in medical, air, nuclear, ... purposes !!!!

Check the disclaimer BEFORE you order Oracle !!