how to add columns to an object table

From: shaunak <shaunak_at_speedlink.com.au>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 03:51:41 +1000

Hi

i have an object table ( a table created with an user created object type) which contains 100000 rows of
data and also has a unique constraint on a key..

I now need to add columns to the table. This means I have to add members to the object type.

Is there a way to simple alter the object_type to add the columns while preserving the data.

If there isnt what is the most efficient way to do what I need to do.

thanks in advance

shaunak Received on Fri May 18 2001 - 12:51:41 CDT