Re: OAS 9i stupid questions

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 00:37:10 GMT

You need some basic facts. There is a good O'Reilly book called Oracle Web Applications that you can read in a weekend. It's not completely current, but it gives you a feel for the difference between the database (Oracle), the application server (OAS) and some of the other web pieces. As you'll see, there is quite a difference between OAS and Oracle.

Van