How to clean up duplicate records

From: ewong <ewong_at_ewong.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 21:46:28 -0700

I have a table (f1 integer, f2 integer, f3 varchar2) with an original composite primary key on (f1, f2). The pk was mistakenly disabled for couple days and I am not able to enable it now because there are couple thousands of duplicate identifical records inserted: f1 f2 f3
1 2 text1
1 2 text1
2 5 text2
2 5 text2
Is there any kind of sql that can clean it up so that I can enable the pk again? I need to delete one of the two duplicate records.

Any help is appreciated. Received on Thu May 17 2001 - 23:46:28 CDT