Oracle iStore Upgrade Question

From: Karin Wagatha <finhealth_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 21:00:10 GMT

Does anyone know what the upgrade procedure might be to migrate iStore v.3 (10.7SC Apps) to iStore 11i?

Can you offer any ideas/suggestions? If so, please e-mail me directly because I cannot often check the news server for responses.

Thanks in advance.

Karin
kwagatha_at_axionsolutions.com Received on Thu May 17 2001 - 16:00:10 CDT