Re: WANTED: N*A*K*E*D VB-Oracle Hotshots!!

From: Ted Knijff <knijff_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 05:19:29 GMT

This is what you get :

 apply_at_webjobsnow.com

    all relevant MX records point to non-existent hosts:     it appears that the DNS operator for this domain has installed an invalid MX
record with an IP address instead of a domain name on the right hand side

Would you send your particulars to this guy ?

On Mon, 14 May 2001 14:22:51 -0500, "WJN" <apply_at_webjobsnow.com> wrote:

>Sorry, but they DO work, as long as you enter the correct addresses
>(www.webjobsno.com does NOT work, www.webjobsnow.com DOES!)
>
>By replying to the email as indicated in my message (and not the posting to
>this group) you will see that you are able to apply quickly and efficiently
>online - as many have already successfully done (and are presently earning
>good money working for us!)
>
>Furthermore, we hire people from all over the world and even provide payment
>in your local currency (we cover all the major currencies except Chinese) so
>it doesn't cost you anything to deposit it into your local bank account AND
>so you can get almost immediate availability of your funds (since our checks
>are drawn on banks in YOUR country, not US banks)! We have successfully
>hired people in many countries ranging from Europe (including Eastern
>Europe) and Asia.
>
>I apologize for the confusion, but we write and test our postings very
>carefully so as to maximize efficiency and minimize problems.
>
>Michael Zimmerman
>webjobsnow.com

EMail: knijff_at_bigfoot.com Received on Thu May 17 2001 - 00:19:29 CDT