Paper Documentation

From: Thelonious Georgia <keepberthasurfin_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 15:44:45 -0400

Hey all-

Being just a lowly developer, I do not have any access to any materials that the company may have received with Oracle, and was wondering if documentation can actually be purchased either at a store or from Oracle directly. The volume I'm interested in, specifically, is the Oracle Call Interface, which I *could* print from the pdf at the cost of 972 pages (no duplex printer), but would rather just get a bound copy if at all possible.

Thanks for any info,

Theo Received on Wed May 16 2001 - 14:44:45 CDT