Re: How to creater a user name account with oracle 8

From: Justin Miles <at_at_privacy.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 19:44:26 +0200

Hi Jean-Marc,

create user jean-marc identified by password; Look at the following URL
http://technet.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle8i/doc_library/817_doc/server. 817/a85397/toc.htm
Oracle 8i SQL Reference Guide

Come to South Africa: Oracle DBA training:- USD $ 4600 Certified Oracle Training material

Regards

Justin Miles
George, South Africa

"Hans Forbrich" <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net> wrote in message news:3B009306.E52D74FC_at_telusplanet.net...
> http://technet.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle8i/doc_index.htm
> or
> http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/oressentials/
>

> Jean-Marc PHILIP wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Does anybody knows how I can create a new user account with Oracle 8 for
 NT