Re: Case Insensivetiness...

From: Patrick Sinke <patrick.sinke_at_capgemini.nl>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 12:47:15 +0200

Make your entire database case-insensitive? Why would that be necessary? I recommend to place an UPPER round your column-name (mind the possible performance drop) or placing the value in the table in only lower- or uppercase.

But without further details I cannot say more that would make sense. sorry.

Regards,

Patrick Sinke.

Kenneth Jensen <kj_at_computerhelp.dk> schreef in berichtnieuws 9dqv77$8i5$1_at_news.inet.tele.dk...
> Is it possible to make my Oracle DB case insensitive? I want to use the
 LIKE