INSERTING IMAGE INTO A TABLE

From: Omar Malik <obNOSPAMmar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 15:44:40 -0400

hello all
I am trying to insert an image into my a table called image_table. I have a column in the table called image which is of type long raw. In my form I have a block called week_all which does query on all the employees and has a 0 or a -1 for each employee depending on criteria. What I want to do is to display an image (saved as "green.bmp") beside the 0 and an image (saved as "red.bmp") beside the -1. I added an image item in week_all block and in the property pallette I am forced to make the image item to a non database item, otherwise it doesn't query. Please tell me how I can go in a loop displaying images from the image_table during my query and how to insert the images from my file system into the table image_table. Thanks a lot Received on Tue May 15 2001 - 14:44:40 CDT