Oracle Order Management

From: Amy Owen <amy.owen_at_whitakerconsulting.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 21:03:28 GMT

We have an opportunity for a consultant for a 3+ month project in Boulder, CO. Our client needs an Oracle consultant with Order Management, Advanced Pricing, and Service. This person must be a techno/functional person. They must understand business and the Oracle modules and software development. The consultant must have experience in 11i. The client is on 10.7 sc and will be upgrading to 11i. If anyone is interested, please contact me immediately!

Thanks,
Amy Owen
Amy.owen_at_whitakerconsulting.com
800-933-4883 x227 Received on Tue May 15 2001 - 16:03:28 CDT