Re: Stored Procedures

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 22:00:07 -0700

Robert Löwenstein wrote:

> Hi,
>
> how do i get a list of all stored procedures ? (Is it something like
> "select view_name from user_views" for views ?)
>
> best regards,
> Robby

I'll give you the answer in a minute. But before I do please do everyone a favour, including yourself, and run the following query:

SELECT DISTINCT object_type
FROM dba_objects;

then this one:

SELECT object_name, object_type
FROM dba_objects;

Now you have the answer to this question and many many more.

Learn the Oracle data dictionary. It will make your experience with Oracle a much happier one. There is a DBA_, ALL_, and USER_ view for just about anything you can imagine. And if your imagination is better than that look for all objects whose name begins with V$.

Daniel A. Morgan Received on Tue May 15 2001 - 00:00:07 CDT