Re: Oracle Install Space problems on

From: Steve Laba <steve.laba_at_bms.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 09:55:33 -0400

I am getting the same thing with NT. Even after I change the temp to my d drive some time into the isstilation it starts pointing to the c drive and I run out of space.

The initial instilation is using the d drive but after a few minutes it gives me a message
the my c drive is out of space.

What gives?