Re: Many Schemas

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 02:32:54 GMT

Suggest you look on technet for the topics: 'Label Security" and "Fine Grained Security" (Don't let the word Security stop you - I think it's relavent here)

Label security is an option that gives definitive separation within a single table - no views necessary, reasonable performance, etc. Has reasonable Admin support as well.

Fine Grained Security allows you to build (and maintain) your own flavor.

/Hans