forms problem

From: Hanus S. Midjord <hanus_at_oek.dk>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 16:37:14 +0200

I'm a newbie struggeling with forms, and I have one (at least for me) big problem.
How do I change the order in which the cursor starts on the screen??? As is now, it starts in a field(mednr) that is automatically filled by a post text item from another field(fname). The thing I want is to make the cursor start in the field(fname).
Any suggestions??? Received on Sun May 13 2001 - 09:37:14 CDT