Re: Download and install 8i?

From: Steve Laba <steve.laba_at_bms.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 09:41:35 -0400

Thanks, I did find the temp var and I did change it. Unfortunatly after the install starts it still trys to point to the C drive. It first indicates that it will put files etc on the D:\TEMP but a little after that during the install, it still gives me the error message for C:\Temp.

Maybe the install has a defaulf that can't be changed.

Thanks

Steve