Re: 8.1.6 database can not be restarted on Windows 2000

From: TurkBear <noone_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 09:53:43 -0500

Try dejanews for similar questions, but it mainly involves how you specified the instance when you created the servic;e if you set it for AUTO then the services and the database should start...There are registry settings that can control this behavior, so check dejanews and http://technet.orace.com for docs and info..