Re: "Like" problems ?

From: Frank <franjoe_at_frisurf.no>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 23:35:06 +0200

Hi!
I haven't much experience with VARCHAR(??) myself, but there is something fishy about using VARCHAR(??) rather than VARCHAR2(??). I believe Oracle recommends that VARCHAR2 is used instead of VARCHAR because VARCHAR might change in future versions of Oracle. Don't know the details, look up VARCHAR vs. VARCHAR2.

Frank