Archive Log Warning..... How do I fix it? - Oracle archive error.jpg (0/1)

From: Alex Skolnick <ak_at_e-brag.com>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 23:48:18 GMT

Hi All,

I am encountering a wierd warning message when altering a table with the Shema manager and SQL Plus.

When adding new columns using Shema manager or SQL Plus, the applications freeze up and my oracle Server displays the warning message. It will be difficult to explain so I have enclosed a picture of the warning.

SVRMGR30.exe reports the following:

Database log mode	Archive Mode
Automatic archival	Enabled

Operating environment:
Winnt SP5
Oracle 8
Over 4 gigs of drive space available.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Received on Wed May 09 2001 - 18:48:18 CDT