Export Oracle --> text ? Help me please !

From: Arnaud <arnaudr95_at_free.fr>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 20:05:35 +0200

Hi everybody (sorry for my english i'm french ...)

I need to supervise some manipulations on a SGBD oracle. I could not use documentation (we go to see a customer with oracle but we don't have oracle to our office).
The question is :
How to export the result of a query in a text file or a dbf file ?

Or how to export the data from a table into a text file or a dbf file ?

I know how to do it with MySql , Access .. it s evident that is possible in Oracle but i don't know how !
Could you help me ?
It is quite urgent ...

Thanks a lot
Arnaud Received on Mon May 07 2001 - 13:05:35 CDT