WebDb Site Statistics

From: Alessandro Nazzani <alessandro.nazzani_at_plurimedia.it>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 19:29:51 +0200

Hi all!

In WebDb Site Manager you can set the Logs' Retention Period.

Are the Logs deleted immediately or only when a System Purge is performed? And, if they are deleted only after a purge, is there a way to restore them before purging?

IOW, if I raise the Logs' Retention Period from, say, 7 to 14 days and provided no System Purge took place in the last moth, is there a way I can have the statistics of the last 14 days?

TIA, Alessandro Nazzani. Received on Mon May 07 2001 - 12:29:51 CDT