Performance Monitoring Problem

From: Andre Weber <WeberAndre_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 14:33:06 +0200

Hi,

i have a problem with the Oracle Performance Montitoring under Windows NT! (useing oracle 8.1.7 i release 3, windows nt 4 server, Servicepack 5)

i installed the Oracle Performance Monitor for Windows NT, first a got the errormessage (in operf81.log) that the servicename is incorrect
so i changed that - to sid of my oracle instance - so now i am getting no errormessages / (nor log entries in the windows systemlogs) but the Oracle Performance Objects in the WindowsNT performance Monitor are still no available? --
has somebody a hint for me? what i have to change / configure that it will work?
 (on a old 8.0.5 it works - whats the difference to 8.1.7i?)

bye
André

--> lodctr says that the Objects already registered! (thats not the
problem!) Received on Sat May 05 2001 - 07:33:06 CDT