Re: make oracle case insensitive?

From: Ludo Van Helleputte <Ludo.van.helleputte_at_be.pwcglobal.com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 20:51:18 +0200

I've seen in SAP tables that they hold some values double, once as the user typed it, and a second column with the same value all in uppercase, case insensitive queries can then be done on the later, using indexes, ... you'll have to set up some triggers/... to populate and maintain the values in that all uppercase column ...