Inserting row thru Oracle SQL Worksheet vs. JDBC App

From: lance mottley <lance.mottley_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 15:07:53 GMT

Could someone please explain what is happening here:

when I insert a record via Oracle SQL worksheet I do not see it via JDBC application....BUT when I insert a record via JDBC app I can see it via SQL worksheet and my JDBC app...

Even when I shutdow my application server and restart everything (resubmit the query) the record inserted via SQL worksheet is still not viewable via my JDBC app, or thru a small java program doing a select on
all records in the table. Received on Fri May 04 2001 - 10:07:53 CDT