Re: Wierdness with Runtime().getRuntime().exec between 8.1.6 an 8.1.7

From: Jim Stoll <jestoll_at_crtinc.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 14:28:02 -0500

Well, just for anyone who might be facing such an issue in the future...

I am running the databse on NT and it turns out that my NT service didn't have the 'Allow Service to Interact with Desktop' checkbox selected, so that's why OS commands that generated windows weren't showing up. Checking that checkbox and stopping/restarting the service solved the problem.

Jim