Extracting data from old Oracle files

From: Colin Carpenter <ccarpenter_at_planetcs.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 15:21:10 +0100

Hi All,

I've been given something of a tricky task, a set of .dbf files from an old HP-UX server running Oracle 6.3 we don't have Oracle here any more but I need to be able to open these files and get at the data. Does anyone have any suggestions, are there any utilities out there that can open these files and possibly save the tables out to CSV files perhaps??

Thanks in advance,

Colin. Received on Fri May 04 2001 - 09:21:10 CDT