MS must be the default (WAS) Re: Problem with FETCH

From: Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 4 May 2001 08:54:12 -0500

On Fri, 04 May 2001, dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com wrote:

> Being an American I have no problem saying this to a European
> ... it reminds me of the American tourist who goes to France
> and expects everyone there to speak English to accommodate
> them.

Sort of like the Outlook Express users that decide that they are just going to post whatever format Bill has decided is their default without consideration of the forum. Of course, I have seen quite a few OE users that take the time to format (Sybrand is one of those) but a badly formed newsgroup post almost assuredly has the OE stamp.

Is this the thought process? Hit reply, oh I see, the cursor's at the top and the whole damn post is below and all of the sentences have become disjointed and choppy. Oh well, this must be the way its supposed to be. Let me start typing then.

--
Galen
I don't want to be the rock.  Yeah, okay, what do you want to be?